Printing and Bindery Equipment
Our multiple color presses give you a lot of options on size, quantity and price range. We look at each job individually to give you the best advice on how we can print your job the most cost effectively.
• Press sheet sizes - 3.5" x 5" to a maximum sheet size of 25" x 36"
• Press premium soy based inks - More environmentally friendly, more accurate colors and they are easier to recycle than traditional petroleum-based inks. We use these on our four-color, two-color and single-color presses.
• Epson Matchprint - Glossy posters up to 42" wide
• Xerox 700 Digital Color Press with FreeFlow Print Server - The system has the image quality and productivity of a high-end production press but is ideal for short runs such as brochures, direct-mail pieces, booklets and postcards. We can print on small items like 4" x 6" postcards up to 13" x 19" posters. We can easily handle coated or uncoated paper, textured linen, and smooth lightweight 20# paper up to heavy 110# gloss cover stock. This device boasts image quality at 2400 x 2400 x 1 dots per inch and tight front-to-back registration of +/- 1.0mm which is important on two-side printing. We use a proprietary low-melt EA Toner that prints smooth, offset-like matte finish in superior full color at fast speeds. EA Toner is Xerox's patented chemically-grown toner; its miniscule particles help ensure high-quality halftones, smooth transitions and rich shadow detail. This environmentally-friendly, low-melt EA Toner requires less energy to manufacture and print, minimizing the impact on the environment. The robust transfer system transfers the image to the page for consistent results over short to longer runs.
• Bindery services - We have equipment for folding, stapling, drilling, scoring, perforating, booklet making and numbering. A few examples of our capabilities are numbering and perforating raffle tickets, collating and stapling booklets with heavy stock for the cover and lighter weight inside pages, and also folding single or double sided brochures in a variety of options.
• Duplo Twin Auto Set Collator Booklet Maker - This digital programmable unit uses air separation and suction to create professional booklets by collating, folding, stapling and trimming at high speeds. Sizes range from CD booklets up to 13" x 18" sheets on coated or uncoated paper stocks.
• Commercial digital paper cutter - Computerized and extremely accurate featuring high-pressure hydraulic clamps to prevent paper shifting and razor-sharp carbon steel blades to guarantee the most precise cuts.
What is offset printing?
Our printing presses use a technique in which the inked image is transferred (or "offset") from a plate to a rubber blanket then to the printing surface. Offset printing used by virtually all large commercial printers. Compared to other printing methods, offset printing is best suited for cost-effectively producing large volumes of high quality prints in an economically sound manner. It's one of the most common ways of creating printed material and is used in many ways including newspapers, magazines, brochures, stationery, and books. Offset printing has many advantages compared to other printing methods including consistent high image quality. Offset printing produces sharp and clean images and type more easily than letterpress printing because the rubber blanket conforms to the texture of the printing surface. We use sheet-fed offset presses which lets us feed individual sheets of paper through the press, offering us a large number of sheet and format sizes that can be run though the same press. Our sheet-fed presses use mechanical registration to relate each sheet to one another to ensure that they are reproduced with the same imagery in the same position on every sheet running through the press.
1039 NW Hwy. 101 Lincoln City, OR
Our building is on the west side of the highway located between the Saint Augustine Catholic Church and Read's Candy Store. Humble Pie Pizza is directly across the street. We share the parking lot with the church.
We are open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
We accept checks, credit cards and cash.
Now accepting credit cards.